Spotlight on mobile, rugged and fast products
Redmond, Wash. – Why do professional athletes have GAEMS in the locker room? How does it feel to use an M-155 monitor on an airplane, or fire up a Vanguard outside at a backyard BBQ? What new products are coming, and is the just-launched Rail System a game changer?
All will be answered Sept. 2-5 at PAX West in Seattle, one of the nation’s largest gaming shows. GAEMS will be in Booth 925 with an environment that shows gamers why its products are mobile, rugged and fast.
GAEMS will have:
- Live streaming with special guests and the new GAEMS Rail System, which holds monitors, tablets, smartphones, headphones, and accessories in countless ways to customize gaming setups and any desk or office environment.
- A booth display showing different real world environments ideal for gaming on the go.
- A first look for gamers at some new PC-oriented monitors.
- Other top products including the M-155 and the hard to keep in stock Vanguard, the flagship product known for safely and securely transporting gaming consoles on the go.
- The specially equipped GAEMS Ford pickup truck.
- GAEMS merchandise, contests with prizes, special PAX-only pricing on products.
- For those who cannot attend the show GAEMS will have a special online offer available from Sept. 2-5. Fans can use promo code “PAX2016” on GAEMSpge.com to get free shipping on any product.
WHO: GAEMS is an acronym for Gaming And Entertainment Mobile Systems, a U.S. company created by gamers, for gamers. GAEMS is known for consistently producing top quality products including the Vanguard, Sentry, M-155 and M-240 gaming monitors.
WHERE: Booth 925 at PAX West, Sept. 2-5 in downtown Seattle at the Washington State Convention Center.
MEDIA: Schedule an interview with GAEMS leaders by emailing email@example.com or calling (602) 541-6254.